First things first. Last few weeks my annual exams were going on. During that time I received many awards, which I promised to upload right after my exams end. But honestly our results were declared the next day when our exams ended. Yes, even we couldn’t believe it. But the last ones were practicals. So they managed to prepare the report cards sooner than expected. Our session began last monday and we got just 3 days to gather up books, settle down tuition timings and ofcourse give our rooms a good cleaning. In addition to it, I had to complete my submissions for my 5th year fine arts examinations.
But the matter of fact is this is my final year of schooling, yes 12th class. CBSE Board examinations by the end of the session. Entrance exams to be appeared. To focus more and more on studies. This is the time. And yes you can’t expect to study right before exams. I must be sincere since the very first day.
Yes, I will try to find time to go through your posts. But I am not sure if I can do it everyday or for every post. But, honestly, I support you all with your work and applaud your dedication. I am always there with you.
I will try to write as much as possible.
But, as any other student I think it’s my moral duty to focus on my studies. I aspire to be a civil servant one day. And I got to work a lot. But for now, 12th boards and medical entrances are my priorities.
I would like to thank all the bloggers who rendered their love and faith on me, believed me, and showed it by nominating me for many awards. All of their blogs carry special purposes and each purpose is unique and beautiful. Do support their purpose. I am extremely sorry that I could not make separate posts or responded them in the right way but if I could have, I should have done.
This was an award nomination I received yesterday. Thank you little white pearls for this nomination. It was so cheering to read your answers. Please give your love to her.
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. www.okotoenigmasblog.com
– Okoto Enigma
The rules of the award include:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
3 things about me
1) I will be 17 this June. Yeah, though not adult but since I no more am a paediatric, I know I have to be responsible. Of all things I want to learn, the foremost is to appreciate people.
2) I am a huge fan of South Korean boy band BTS. If you have heard, they are the defending Top Social Artists at Billboard music awards. They have lots of other international and Korean awards in their trophy case as well. They are also ambassadors of UNICEF’s Love Yourself, End Violence campaign. But what I loved the most about them is intelligently crafted storylines in their albums with concepts ranging from coming-of-age to women empowerment.
3) Okay for this, I know many of you will be shocked. My friends see me as an alien when they know this about me. Huh…I don’t….like….chocolates. It’s not like an allergy or something but I just find it’s taste to intense and paralyzing for my taste buds and brain.
Bonus) my favourite colour is violet. Any shade of violet.
Answering little white pearl’s questions….
What is your favourite food?
Chicken…..anything chicken. Chicken. More chicken. Lots of chicken. Umm…may I add ICE CREAM :).
What book are you reading right now?
I am reading two simultaneously. One is ‘Kafka on the shore’ by Haruki Murakami. The other is our long reading book of 12th class syllabi. ‘The invisible man’ by H.G. Wells.
What is your favourite outdoor activity?
Swimming. I love it. Sometimes I do play badminton. Sometimes, I take a walk. Often I and my parents drive on the streets taking in the air and people and the charm of our city.
What place would you like to visit the most?
I am always dreaming of a Europe tour. I wish to take my parents there with my earnings. And it would be lovely if I get to see BTS there…..haha.
What TV series would you recommend?
I don’t watch TV much. Even if I do it’s cartoons or travel shows. But, I saw all the episodes of ’24’, the Indian adaptation of the American show that went by the same name. Anil Kapoor’s acting was praise worthy. But I often watch The Ellen show, India’s Got Talent, Got Talent and Indian dance shows online. And they are really lively for a five minute break amidst your studies.
There are a hundred more I want to nominate. Feel free to be nominated by me even if I have not linked you up there.
1- What is the best of you?
2- Why should you love yourself?
3- Your favourite book. A little synopsis would be lovely. I promise to read it.
4- Your life in three words.
5- Write about the purpose of your blog.
Happy blogging friends. Good luck with your work. Believe in yourself and your strengths.
(I am so in love with this minion mic drop gif <3)